Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Corner of Wexford Street and Kevin Street

The journey continues.

Busy junction with lots of buses going in both directions. Corner of Redmond's Hill, Wexford Street, Cuffe Street and Kevin Street. There is so much to sketch, but really it's all about the buses, as I can't see the buildings on the other side of the road.


And then a quiet time sitting at CafĂ© Sofia, sketching the motorbikes at Mega Bikes. The bike shop has been there for years and years and it was begging to be sketched! We're all sitting outside, all lined up. I went in to the bike shop to show them my sketch, but they didn't really care. Not the reaction I had hoped for! Ah well!  Trying to keep warm. It's lovely in the sunshine, but in the shade, it gets cold pretty quickly. That's all I manage to do before I'm completely frozen. I went in to Zakura and got myself a yasai itame ramen to warm myself up. Delicious!



It's always lovely when someone remembers to take a picture! I never remember!




I must try Nana's tea - bubble tea and bubble waffle sounds so tempting right now!




2 comments:

  1. The mega bikes are amazing...where are the burly bikers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always looking for the human angle, aren't you!!

      Delete