Sunday, November 13, 2016

Golden toilet

I know it's a cliché, but toilets in Japan are amazing - heated seat, bidet (for the front), shower (for the back), sound effects so that nobody can hear you while you're doing your business - all of these are pretty standard in all the hotels, and also in the loo in the AirBnB (OK, it didn't have the sound effects, but it had this little sink on top, and when you flush the loo, water comes out of the tap on top and you can wash your hands, and that water then goes into the toilet tank, a fantastic way of saving water, don't you think?)

But this one was the best - it was in the shabu-shabu restaurant in Kasugai. It was so gorgeous that my friend's mother recommended I visit it after our meal!

I believe the men's bathroom was just as pretty.


But I can't beat the view from the men's toilets on the 12th floor of the Daimaru department store near Tokyo Station!



No comments:

Post a Comment