Saturday, November 05, 2016

Fall 3

I was in poetic mode on these walks. Amazing it is when you're on your own with your dog, every detail stands out. And Autumn is my favourite time of the year. For now. Until Winter comes. And it is coming. Ask Ned.

The girls
Pining
Beauty at that junction
Every Day
Red
Four Cars
Two scooters
I call them trolleys
Branch
Fresh
Overlay your scent
Beloved pillar
Following a trail
Green
Phosphorescent
So hard to paint
Platanes
Strong, Crackled
Crow Caw Caw Caw
Electric cables
Working together
On the road
City, Tower
Light and Dark
Tonal
Of course
My husband is a good bit older than me
Flu stories
Arc, Bow
Never thought about that
Do you know the way?
To San José?
Red stalk
Vanadium leaves
Don't even think about it
Soft
Wet
Nuzzle
So good
Russian Teal
Peace
Texts, Messages, Videos, Photos
Bombarded
Pulled
Music
Three hours
Or is it four?
Driving me mad
Trying to block it
Scream
Flood it with Wagner
Beauty
Peace
Melancholia


No comments:

Post a Comment