Friday, February 02, 2024

Waiting for dinner

Inspired by all sorts of things. Even a Ted Talk about how drawing helps you think (I wasn't really listening properly, as I got excited about experimenting with what the speaker was talking about!). These are not done from observation. But rather doodles while thinking and exploring communication through drawing. And, no, bright green pencil doesn't photograph well!



And having a sketchbook on the dining table is definitely a good idea (thank you Uma). So if I'm downstairs early for dinner (I'm not the cook in the house - I appear for dinner when I'm called!), now I can grab my book and draw, rather than scroll. So much better for the brain. And the soul!

And yes, blind contour drawing just makes me happy. Can you spot the blind drawings versus the ones where I tried to draw "properly"?








No comments:

Post a Comment