Saturday, February 17, 2024

Moving from a small room where everything fits...

to a bigger room where I have to find the right place for everything 

It's going to take me a while.

Forgot to take a "before" photo of course. So it's all work in progress. I am clearing a lot of things while I'm doing this. The guest bed is gone to a good home (it took 3 posts on Gumtree to find someone who wanted it and could collect it.) A good few art supplies I don't use are going into the charity bag. And there's dust on everything And, no, I have no idea what I will find in the bottom of that old wardrobe without doors. But if anyone needs pipettes, let me know. I have a few! Mmm. I might actually start using them, when I measure and get the Ikea desk I need for my new room.

The bed, the bed in the truck.




The old room. Yes, I do a lot of storage on the floor and under the desk. Not ready to tackle those yet!


I've already moved a chest of drawers and an Ikea kitchen organiser, and my easel.


This corner looks good. Cat has adopted the new layout already.


Photo in the mirror shows that there is a lot more work to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment