Sunday, February 25, 2024

San Francisco Day 1, a solo show opening

I have no sketches for this, but I wanted to keep the memory of it here, so here are a few photos from Uma Kelkar's solo exhibition opening at the Colibri Gallery in Morgan Hill. 

At the end of our first day, I took a taxi to Morgan Hill to attend the opening of this show. I hadn't told Uma I would be there, but there was no way I was going to be so close and not attend. It was a very special evening. I got to meet other urban sketchers, too, Suma, Laurie and Susan. I was too tired to stay long, so I missed Suhita and Nina, but we caught up the next day. 

And Uma is such a talented artist! If you're not following her, you're missing out!

A few photos gleaned from a few Instagram posts








No comments:

Post a Comment