Monday, February 12, 2024

Isaro

Trying out a few Isaro watercolours. I had to try a Belgian brand! The colours I picked might not be the best. Two of them with pearlescent elements. But when I mix them, I get some interesting colours. I like the orange and the turquoise that make two very different greens depending on which pigment dominates the mix!

And PS: these are the last purchases I had made over the holiday season. Now, I'm on a mission not to buy anything for myself tor the rest of the year. I have enough of everything to last me years, so it should be easy. Let's see!





And then mixed them in a Rosa palette (from Ukraine) with a few Aquarius colours (from Poland) to make it an international set! Not enough pigments to make good darks, maybe, but I will enjoy exploring all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment