Tuesday, June 23, 2020

UCD on a Sunday afternoon

I'm abandoning all effort at chronology. Writing is like travelling with a time machine! Unlike Odile, I can only do small time jumps. But they do make life interesting. Even if it's hard to keep track at times!
The theme for Urban Sketchers Dublin was to find a location near home that has a strong connection with the lockdown. For me, it could only be one place, UCD (University College Dublin). Just about 5km down the road, it's where we walked our dog every single day. Love it or hate it, it will always hold a special place in my heart, just for being there when we needed it the most!
PS: I can't wait for #directwatercolor month to be over so I can go back over that building with a fountain pen and add lines to clarify the different planes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment