Friday, June 12, 2020

Rolling hills, 1 second later




I like to click click click when I see a scene that excites me. I'm not good at composing a picture when I take photos. It's like I see all these possibilities and I can't decide which I want to immortalise. That can cause problems in my Pictures folder...

So this is a second later, or is it earlier?, from the previous New Zealand painting - I think it's later, as the tall trees in the bottom have only come into view.  

I remember that day so well, driving South from Kaikoura in our campervan. The beautiful rolling hills. Stopping in the middle of nowhere for a cup of tea and a muffin. Campervans are the best! And every bend in the road had a speed sign that was specific to it - why can't we have those? Well, we have "Go Mall", can't complain about that, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment