Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Well, it was wonderful to be able to chat and sketch with some of my fellow Dublin Sketchers! The group is too large to be able to do video calls with everyone, but we have a sub-group of sketchers who have been roaming the Inchicore area over the last few weeks as part of a project with the Dublin City Council Culture Company at Richmond Barracks. Obviously, we can't do that for now. Which reminds me I haven't posted my last sketches from there yet. Somehow, the days fly and things that I thought I might catch up on are just not happening! Ah well!

So we met at our usual time and chatted over a cup of tea, and we started sketching each other. And it was lovely. Although it's hard to chat and sketch at the same time. This is the new normal!
Thank you Zoom for extending our 40 minutes of free video conferencing. Ten days ago, I didn't even know Zoom existed! And the image and sound quality was excellent!

Next week, we're sketching each other's teapots!!


No comments:

Post a Comment