Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Richmond Barracks and Riggers D8

Mixing it up. A little bit of line to get started, then exploring what's in front of me in watercolours.

The Officers' Mess, Richmond Barracks. A lovely café. And perfect pain au chocolat! And I love getting to know a neighbourhood. So rather than going somewhere different every week, we'll be revisiting Inchicore over the next few weeks, and maybe months. The weather is somewhat hindering our exploration. But not my enthusiasm!


St Michael's Church. As seen from Riggers D8 - "Shane Rigney, Riggers to all but his parents"! Delicious vegetarian wrap. The church was originally the garrison church for Richmond Barracks. It seems to have grown organically. But it reminds me of a Californian mission church. I decided to leave it half finished. Better than overworked!


No comments:

Post a Comment