Sunday, August 18, 2019

Life Drawing - Anuta

After two weeks of constant sketching, I needed an evening of life drawing to settle me back into the normal routine. The model was Anuta. I chose to sit and draw with Polychromos pencils and paint in watercolour. I found it hard to settle, though, so it wasn't as satisfying as I had hoped it to be.

This one is my favourite of the evening - maybe one that worked out should be enough? This is a direct watercolour - no pencil, no pen. Hard to do when the watercolour isn't drying quick enough to paint another layer within the time allocated, which was 10 minutes!


I won't post all the others, just the ones that I'm not too unhappy with! But I did struggle with proportions all through the evening! You'd think that two weeks of constant sketching would have helped!






No comments:

Post a Comment