Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Goodbye Amsterdam, Hello Dublin

As travel days go, this was all easy and smooth.  I dragged my suitcase to Deb's hotel. (Lucky I'm not a Symposium Instructor - they got so many goodies from the sponsors that some of them had to buy an extra suitcase!). I even had time to sketch in the hotel lobby before our taxi arrived. All went smoothly at the airport and with our flight.



And then I was glad to get home to Brendan and Timber, who were both delighted to see us. Although I have to say that Timber was happier to see Deb than me!! He loves visitors!!

The next day, we went to Trinity College, the Long Room and the Museum Building (best hidden gem of the city). Lunch with Brendan at the Kilkenny shop and then it rained so much we had to stay a good bit longer, and sketch! And onto the National Library (but we couldn't sketch there as we had to leave our bags in a locker) and the RHA.






A busy day, and ready for the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment