Saturday, September 09, 2023

New Website

That's it. I have finished painting everything I needed to paint for my upcoming exhibition. Next step is getting everything framed. My framer is going to be very busy!

The next thing on my list was to set up a proper website, dedicated to my watercolours. Emma Montonen had mentioned Portfoliobox a good while ago. I parked that information at the back of my mind, and on a todo list somewhere. It was so easy to use that it only took me half a day to get it done. Now in fairness, I am no stranger to website design and editing for customers. This was a peace of cake by comparison.

So, there you go: you will find me at www.mariehelenebrohandelhaye.com. Click on the link and bookmark it, so you never have to type my full name!




No comments:

Post a Comment