Sunday, September 17, 2023

Broken foot, Broken dreams?

What can I say, there will be a lot of sketches from inside the house for the next 6 weeks.  This happened last Sunday. The first few days were not too bad. Yesterday, I was pretty low. Today, I feel more energy. Fingers crossed, it's healing ok. Still very bruised and swollen. But I bruise easily. Fracture review on Wednesday, so I will have a better idea by then. The Laya clinic was so busy last week that the doctor didn't even say if I could put weight on it (I am) or if I could take the boot off at night (when I rang back, the receptionist said I could, the nurse, the following day, said I shouldn't.) After two bad nights' sleep, I decided that sleep was important for healing and decided to take it off at night!








No comments:

Post a Comment