Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Draw something from the fridge

Started well. Found something in the fridge. Is that peppers of pimiento? I'm not the cook at home, these were not intended for me. But they were the best shape in the fridge. I decided to try various options, in a sketchbook bought by mistake. Saunders Waterford hot press. I don't like hot press paper. And this one is too thick (300gsm) for pen work. The pen doesn't glide. So let's use it for fun experiments. Nothing to lose. It was fun. 

PS: I will publish two posts a day for a little while. The 6am will be my usual stuff from before I broke my foot, done a couple of weeks ago, and the 7am will be what I've been up to since I broke my foot on the 10th of September. Hopefully it won't be too confusing! I have no idea how I will catch up in Instagram, as that's weeks behind!!





No comments:

Post a Comment