Thursday, September 28, 2023

Liquid watercolour Before and After

Not sure what it's called. I got these as an impulse purchase many moons ago. And I thought now was the time to try them. They are Schmincke watercolours, but in a bottle - you can also fill a special marker with them. But anyways, I thought I would try them as a background for something else (what, I have no idea) in a Sketchbook that I'm not too fond of (an American brand, but it sucks the paint too much for my liking).

Initially, I thought, Wow, these are so vibrant. But when I looked at the dry page the next morning, it was very dull. Not really something I want to draw or paint over. But we'll see. I might try extra layers and see what happens. Or I might conveniently forget about it and move on to something that makes me happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment