Wednesday, December 14, 2022

More procrastination

We're getting to the time of the year where my good resolutions go out the window. Excessive consumption feels good again. The thrill of courier deliveries. Of opening parcels. And there was a 20% discount. Plus 13 of the colours here were already in my treasure chest, so they're not new, just being rediscovered after being ignored for too long. And extending the collection was just a good reason to explore some more..

I love new possibilities. That Pyrrol Orange is glorious. But I have just found out that it's no longer produced. Ah well. That's why I do not let myself get too attached to any one pigment!

So this is what I do, test, document, experiment.







Then back to good old reliable colours, burnt umber, indigo, oxyde black. And see what happens when I add grey of grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment