Thursday, February 25, 2021

Ramen - How could I resist?

 


I would just love a good ramen right now!! Would that be the first thing I would want to eat when I get to Japan? I don't know. The first thing that comes to my mind is natto. An acquired taste, but I can't imagine breakfast in Japan without natto.

This is another episode from my virtual visit to Kachigawa. In my wanderings, I came across the Jizo river. The Google Maps view shows it in winter, but I'm picturing it in late March when the cherry blossoms are cheering up the area!

I think that headings  really are not my thing, and borders when the paper is still buckling from my watercolour will never be straight! I should have left well enough alone! In future, no more headings and no more borders!!

I do like the sketch on the right better, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment