Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Not sure about maps

A lot of people are very good at including maps in their sketchbooks. I am not one of these people. I just feel that if I want a map, I can print it and glue it in. Actually maybe I should do that! So this little map below is the shape of our estate - it's tucked in between two busy roads, and I'm sure car fumes are a contributing factor in a lot of health issues for residents in this area. I remember how everything smelled so good during the first lockdown - not so much now, as there are so many people who find all sorts of excuses to go beyond their 5 kilometers that the traffic is heavier than it should be. Still a lot lighter than in 'normal' times, though - it's amazing how easy it has become to cross the road when we go for our walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment