Monday, February 08, 2021

Lockdown treasures and pleasures

The theme for Dublin Sketchers was Lockdown treasures and pleasures. Well, it was January, nearly a year of ups and downs, and I didn't feel like there was much pleasure going! But I set to work all the same. And kept going even when I realised I had serious issues with size and angles.

Done on pre-painted pages - that was fun - it took the eye away from all sorts of issues!


Why did I pick Laundry as a Treasure and Pleasure? Well, I've given up on KonMari for now, so instead of folding everything and putting it neatly away in drawers, I just leave them on the guest bedroom bed and pick them the following week when I want to wear the same top or knickers again! It's not like I'm going anywhere special any time soon, so I end up wearing the same clothes over and over!


No comments:

Post a Comment