Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Clogher Head - thinking about the light

I love playing with an idea. A few variants. None of which achieve the morning light I'm aiming for. So I might leave it for a while. I kind of like the first one below here, which was done after the other page. The Monte Amiata Natural Sienna for the sky, with a bit of Moonglow for the clouds is nice and warm. Better than the other yellows I tried!

Proportions of the mountain are completely wrong, but that's not what these thumbnails were about!


Quinacridone rose, Hansa Yellow Medium, Hansa Yellow Medium + Quinacridone rose for the skies. Don't like any of the skies, but I like the land in the first one!


And here are my notes, not necessarily in the same order! But I'll be able to find them when I need them!





No comments:

Post a Comment