Thursday, October 17, 2019

Waiting at the dentist

I don't do Inktober. I've tried a few times, but never stuck to it. Maybe because there are so many people around the world who take part, I don't feel a strong sense of community. I much prefer the #OneWeek100People and #DirectWatercolor and #30DaysOfArtWithAine, smaller, more engaged, communities! But I sketch in ink a lot. I do love my fountain pens, mostly my Sailor Fude 55 degrees. I just got some brown ink for it, so I'm exploring how I can use that to best effect. It's definitely softer than black, and warmer than grey. I didn't clean my pen first, so this is probably a grey-brown mix!

So, here is my hand, while waiting at the dentist! I also did a few faces from Sktchy, but I'm not so happy with those, so I'll spare you!



No comments:

Post a Comment