Saturday, October 26, 2019

Cat and dog

It's over a year that I've been sketching in my diário gráfico by Firmo. It's not my only sketchbook, but it's the one I turn to when I know my time is going to be limited. I love how the pen glides on the paper. And it can take some watercolour. An ideal sketchbook for me at the moment, when I'm snatching sketching minutes when I can. And when I'm stuck at home with a cat on one side of the door and a dog on the other, that's what I sketch! The quiet moments. And the crazy ones. When they're constantly moving and impossible to capture! Fountain pen (Sailor Fude, Pilot Kakuno) and Ecoline markers. I tried an alcohol-based brush marker too, but the cat didn't like the smell one bit!






I'm really happy with this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment