Monday, November 05, 2018

Snail Solution Mask Sheets

Yes, this face mask contains snail filtrate, which I've just found out means snail slime. Mmm. I was hesitant the first time I tried it, but there is so much lavender in it that you forget about snails and only think about how lovely your skin is going to be afterwards. Do not read as far as Paragraph 6 in the link above if you're squeamish. Well, don't read any of it!! But me, I'm Belgian, I've been eating snails since I was a little girl, so I can take it!

One of the lovely face mask sheets I got in Korea. I should have brought an extra suitcase!!

PS: I haven't noticed any major improvement in my skin yet, but if that fails, I still have the Propolis masks, the Camelia Oil mask, or the Ceramide masks! Can't go to Korea and not stock up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment