Tuesday, September 12, 2017

While waiting for the dentist

I'm still not very inspired these days - maybe it's from looking at blogs of sketchers in warmer climes, who don't have to bring a waterproof cape and an umbrella every time they go out. But then again, they probably have to pack a sun hat and SPF cream, and lots of water to drink, and mosquito repellent! I don't have those problems. It's just that I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to get out and sketch. If I moan enough about it, surely it will go away?

Still, I do carry a little sketchbook with me and dentist appointments are the ideal situation - even when everything is running smoothly, there is always some wait time. Are all dentists like that? Or is it just in Ireland?

OK, the view from the waiting room isn't brilliant. But there is a view. So at least I didn't have to sketch the other patients!



No comments:

Post a Comment