Thursday, March 09, 2017

#OneWeek100People2017 - Day 3

I didn't do badly yesterday - I managed 17 sketches, most of them from life, some of them while standing on a crowded tram with my subjects pretty close to me.

Not so good so far today (Day 4, only one drawing done). I may have to extend the challenge into the weekend, when I might get  more of a chance to sketch from life.


This is from www.line-of-action.com too

This is not a good likeness!

Same man - yes, I know! Happier with this one, but still not close enough

People waiting for the Luas - a bit too generic

Getting closer to the subject helps!

And if you're wondering where Number 50 disappeared, look in the pram!


Sitting at a café window, looking out at Luas workers

People waiting to cross the street. I counted these as one. It's actually 6 different people, so I don't feel so bad!

On the Luas on the way home. Number 56 was right in front of me, but she was busy with her phone most of the time, so I don't think she noticed me. Apart from the smudge of ink under her eye, she's the one I'm happiest with!





No comments:

Post a Comment