Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Husband's Secret

I finished reading The Husband's Secret a couple of weeks ago. I don't read as many books as I used to. Social media distractions are to blame, I'd say. But once I started this book, I could not put it down. It's the story of perfect lives shattered by a dark secret from the past. What would you do if you found a letter your husband wrote that says "do not open until I've died"? Would you be able to resist? What would go through your head? Would you talk to him about it? Would you even hesitate for one moment? What would you do with the knowledge of what that letter says? And what would you do if your husband and your cousin, who is also your best friend, told you that they are in love, that they haven't had sex yet, and that they'd like to live in the house with you and your child? And what would you do if you thought .... ?

That's it, I'll say no more. My lips are sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment