Friday, August 18, 2006

Star Trek - The Next Generation

It's all coming out now. Not only am I a Neil Diamond fan, I'm also a Star Trek fan! Let me qualify this statement. I'm not much into the original series, nor Deep Space Nine, nor Voyager for that matter.
I'm strictly a Next Generation fan. (Not quite true - I was also very fond of the Enterprise series, and I was very disappointed when they decided to can it - it wasn't that good, but I had got very much into the love story between T'Pol and Commander Tucker. I'm a big romantic, if you hadn't noticed yet).

Brendan got me the 7th (and last) DVD set of The Next Generation for my birthday, and I've been catching up over the last few weeks. And I've come across a few interesting bits:

  • Interesting trivia 1: Kirsten Dunst appears as a child, called Hedril, in an episode called "Dark Page", where she reminds Lwaxana Troy (Diana's mother) of a painful loss. The ears/brain bit is pretty gross, isn't it!

  • Interesting trivia 2: Terry O'Quinn, the actor who plays John Locke in Lost, appears as Admiral Erik Pressman in the episode called "The Pegasus".





Now, aren't you glad I've shared this with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment