Monday, April 27, 2020

Life drawing with Megan, all the way from Hawaii

It was such a joy to draw Megan last week, joining us all the way from Hawaii! I've only got 4 drawings that I'm happy with, but yet, I felt wonderful all through the whole drawing session. She had the window open to her garden, and we could hear so many exotic birds (and a few hens) singing their hearts out! It was really so special. 
And for the last pose, she brought a leaf from her garden!! Amazing!





I'm in a phase where I'm trying to add some basic features to the face, so the following drawings were definitely not my best! Clearly I have a lot to learn, as I can't seem to be able to draw body and face in the same drawing! Maybe in another few years, after a lot more practise!











No comments:

Post a Comment