Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Life Drawing with Elena - take 2

More life drawing! And I could do a lot more if I had the time - there are online life drawing sessions popping up everywhere. Elena even did a portrait session recently, which I didn't attend, but seeing everyone's work appearing on Instagram, I'm now suffering from a serious case of fear-of-missing-out syndrome! Although, as you can see from my life drawings, portraits is not something I do much, except in January, when I did Sktchy's 30days/30faces. And I really loved it! It's just that it's another thing I would need to work at developing, and right now, I feel that contemporary watercolour landscapes is what I want to focus on, and yet it's what I'm doing the least of! I really need an online watercolour landscape class to help motivate me! All suggestions welcome!
















No comments:

Post a Comment