Saturday, April 04, 2020

Far from the maddening crowd

I don't know about you guys, but I'm losing track of days here. We're on Day 8 of our 2km lockdown. Before that, we were practising physical distancing, but we could still travel wherever we wanted. Maybe I told you this already. I think I did. But I'm getting confused with my photo management program - I am mourning the loss of Picasa where I could keep everything where I wanted! I'm not sure that Apple Photos will do the job for me. I don't want everything thrown in together in the one library with the computer deciding where things go. I want to be the one in charge here!! So I can keep track of my life

But I digress. So this is another version of the view from the Shelly Banks beach, 550x380mm. I had to rework the bottom part several times to get to this. Oh I love a big sky! When will I see the sea again?



No comments:

Post a Comment