Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Life Drawing Morgan

Two life drawing sessions a week is quite a bit to sustain, even when you're confined at home because of the pandemic.
But think of all the time I'm gaining with not having to travel into town to attend! And the models are able to take more interesting poses, using sofas and cushions and chairs. And everyone attending has the best view all the time.
This is Morgan, a wonderful model and aerialist. I would love to draw her in action in the air!
As usual, 2-, 5-, 10- and 15-minute poses.
And if you're wondering why some drawings are larger than others, it's just that the ones I like best, I make them larger on Blogger. Nothing more scientific than that!
PS: I must really practise faces and hands more, or at least find a way to indicate these quickly and efficiently in short poses!















No comments:

Post a Comment