Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Stokerland

Stokerland wasn't as entertaining as previous years, I thought. Maybe it's just that it was cold. But I think it was more to do with the lack of entertainment that appeals to grownups as well as kids.  There were lots of food tents, but not as many street entertainers, I think. And nobody seemed to be dressed up! The world is getting too serious!
I didn't have the energy to sketch in watercolours (I had a cold coming on), so I stuck to my Lamy Safari (with Red Grey ink by De Atramentis), Sailor Fude (Blue Grey ink) and grey Ecoline markers and a deep red watercolour pencil.
After I was finished sketching, I needed a crêpe (chocolate and marshmallow) to warm up. But that wasn't enough. So I found a café nearby and had a chamomile tea. Felt better after that!



No comments:

Post a Comment