Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Tricot

I'm not big into rock, generally, and I certainly had never heard of math rock before. But this is what happens when you listen to Japanese radio (Tokyo FM World). You get to discover things you never thought you would have liked.
One of the programs I caught was an interview of an all-female Japanese rock band called Tricot. They were talking about their new EP, called Kabuku. Now, I didn't understand 99% of the interview, but Tokyo FM world have a lot of their programs both in English and Japanese, which is great for beginners like me! They also have some in Japanese and Chinese, which is really confusing for beginners like me!!

There was one song in particular, the 5th one on the EP, called Blue, that I liked a lot. Since the album is only out a week, I haven't found a video for it on YouTube, but you can find it on Deezer or Spotify, if you're so inclined!

What I found on YouTube is this little combination of their music. I hope you like it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment