Monday, May 16, 2016

Pictures at an exhibition

Over the Moon!  that's the only way I can describe the feeling. All my paintings have sold on the first night (with one picked as the top raffle prize). I am so thrilled! Thank you everyone who's bought a painting, who's supported me, and of course many thanks to Mary Nolan, our teacher and leader of the Kilmacud Art Group!

Second Update!! - I've sold another one! That's three out of the nine I will be showing at the exhibition this weekend. Couldn't be more happy that my paintings are going to good homes!

Update - I've already sold two of the paintings ahead of the exhibition. They will be on show this weekend of course, but they will have little red stickers on them. Exciting!!!!!!


Exciting times - some of my paintings are going to be shown in a group exhibition by the Kilmacud Art Group.

The show will open on the 27th of May at 8pm (contact me if you want an invitation), and the paintings will be exhibited on the 28th (10:30am to 7:00 pm) and 29th May (10:30am to 6pm), at the St Laurence's Parish centre - at the back of the Millhouse pub on the Lower Kilmacud Road in Stillorgan.

About twenty talented artists will be showing their works, and I'm excited to be amongst them!!!!

Here are the pieces I am hoping to show (and sell!)



SOLD - The Lincoln Inn


SOLD - Dark Skies, Belfield

SOLD - Military Road, Dublin Mountains

RAFFLE PRIZE - Sunflower II, Airfield

SOLD Sunflower I, Airfield

SOLD - The Rose, Airfield
SOLD - Pink Rose, Airfield

SOLD - Planet I (sorry, this is not a great photo, but check out the framed print further down)

SOLD - Planet II





Here are some of them in their frames:







And if the title of this post sounded familiar, here is why:




No comments:

Post a Comment