Saturday, July 05, 2008

E-Day + 46 Leaky Roof

We have found 3 more leaks in the roof, so we're getting very worried. No doubt everybody will tell us that's all easily fixable, but we can't help wondering where the next leak is going to appear. It seems to be quite a common problem in extensions - I know 3 people who had roof leaks in their newly-built extensions. At least we're lucky these leaks are appearing before the ceiling and floors have gone in.

It's now 10:30 am, and I've just talked to David, and he appears confident that they would be able to resolve these problems. I feel better after talking to him, I have to say.

We have a full crew on board today - Stan, David, Kevin, and the 2 Nordan fitters. The steel man delivered the 2nd beam an hour ago, so it's going to be full steam ahead here, with a lot of noise and dust. We have a few jobs this morning, so I think it's a good time to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment