Monday, June 02, 2008

E-Day + 14

No work today - Bank Holiday Monday.

We've had 3 glorious days over the weekend - and since we don't have a garden at present, we had to leave the house to make the most of the weather. Killiney beach on Saturday, Marley Park on Sunday and Greystones today. We had never been to the beach in Greystones, so it was a bit of an adventure. It's not as scenic a spot as Killiney, no doubt about that, but the beach itself was sandy, which beats the Killiney pebbles any day. As we had arrived early, it wasn't too madly busy. We managed to park just at the top of the steps.

I brought one of the Hello Kitty picnic mats I got from VĂ©ronique, and it was very handy - to use in between our 2 towels, to keep our food and suntan lotion sandfree. I guess I'll have to keep this one, so. I can't give an open present to one of my nieces, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment