Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Dublin Sketchers at the Olivier Cornet Gallery

It's always a pleasure to sketch at the Olivier Cornet Gallery. First, the art is interesting and thought-provoking. Then, the stock room is an Alladin's cave. And of course, Olivier always makes us feel welcome. So I was delighted we were sketching there recently. You will find everyone else's sketches on the Dublin Sketchers website.
You've got another 10 days to see the Drawing on Don Quixote exhibition. Don't miss it.

Me, I like to spend time in the stock room, as evidenced by this photo Olivier took of me!
I started with a line drawing with a few grey accents. I love the jumble of sculptures, wood and even the resident Anthurium.


Then I went upstairs to the blue room, and I just painted the chairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment