Sunday, June 16, 2019

Life Drawing - Michelle

I've missed life drawing for the last couple of weeks. Life was busy, and then I got a nasty cold. I'm at the end of week one and I get the feeling it's going to be a while before I stop coughing! 

I love drawing Michelle and her womanly figure. For the last few poses, she was given props made by one of the other artists - the helmet was amazing - it looked like leather but it was actually a plastic and she described how you could use a heat gun to bend the material to the shape you want.
Talking of materials, I used a variety of drawing tools, as I always do - I started with a brush pen for the short poses, then moved to coloured pencil, then pencil and watercolour and finally fountain pen and watercolour.









No comments:

Post a Comment