Monday, November 23, 2015

Koosje Koene Illustrations - Learn to draw: Draw Tip Tuesday - The contents of my Sketch Bag

I loved watching Koosje Koene Illustrations - Learn to draw: Draw Tip Tuesday - The contents of my Sketch Bag:

And no, I don't snoop through other people's pencil cases. Or at least I haven't since I was ten.

But, like all amateur artists I guess, I love to know what tools professional artists are using. At this point in my life, I know that a new pen is not going to magically turn me into a talented painter. And I'm still in that phase where I'm using art supplies, not buying art supplies. I did accumulate a lot over the last ten years or more, so it will take me a while to work through all those pencils, pens, paints, sketchbooks, brushes, and other bits and pieces that I thought at one stage were essential to my artistic development. But it's Christmas soon! And I can't resist a good art shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment