Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Koosje Koene Illustrations - Learn to draw: Yay! Let's Go On A Diet!

Koosje Koene Illustrations - Learn to draw: Yay! Let's Go On A Diet!: "Looking at the subject of this blogpost, you may think I’ve lost my marbles. This has nothing to do with early new year resolutions. I also..."

Great tips from Koosje Koene about finding time for the things you want to do - drawing or anything else

For me, the best tip is to stay away from Facebook - I often find that half an hour has gone by and I can't even say what I looked at - if it's a cute cat or a cute dog doing goofy things, I think it's worth it - it made me smile and that's good. But there are too many other items that I look at which are a complete waste of time!

One item I would add is to get rid of the clutter - I find that I let a lot of stuff accumulate on my desks (yes, I have two desks, one for art, one for computer and bills and stuff. I am lucky!). And that only clutters my mind. Nothing like a good clear-out, spring clean or tidy-up to clear the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment