Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Wildlife of South Dublin

No, I'm not going to talk about the niteclubs or pubs in the Stillorgan Dundrum area. To be honest, I wouldn't know!

Some other time, I might tell you all about my war on snails. But not today.

This morning we saw a squirrel on the green at the front of the estate. Minding his own business. Hopping on the grass in search of a better tree. Then a magpie arrived on the scene. The magpie wasn't one bit happy and started chasing the squirrel. That magpie wasn't going to share her territory with anyone, let alone a squirrel, and kept on chasing him. That's the kind of wildlife we see at 6:45 am on our estate.

There seems to be any number of mad squirrel websites out there. Here is one I found: scarysquirrel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment