Sunday, March 31, 2024

Sketching while waiting

I'd already had my breakfast, but I wanted to  keep Brendan company. So, rather than getting absorbed in  my phone, I sketched him (and a reflection of me in the window). Yes, I did run out of space for his hair. And he's much more handsome than that!



And here is one done weeks later. I got to Wagamamas in Dundrum a few minutes before Brendan. Not much, but I feel that all these little 5-minute sketches will all build up in the long term.


And some more, mostly in the kitchen while Brendan is preparing dinner. And yes, we do have a water pistol to chase Melon, the neighbours' cat, who is quite dominant and wants to take over our backgarden. We have seen him whack Sumi. So water pistol to the rescue, as advised by the vets!








No comments:

Post a Comment