Monday, March 04, 2024

Las Vegas - sketching with friends

I just love the Urban Sketchers community! You can go anywhere in the world and meet up with friends! A few months ago, I had met Becca in Dublin, as she was travelling in Europe and stopped by to sketch with us on a fairly dull day at the War Memorial Gardens. So, I contacted her to ask her if she wanted to sketch together when I was in Las Vegas. She said yes! She picked a great location - Ferguson's Downtown. She arranged for a few sketchers to meet us there. And she even picked me up at my hotel!

And look at what we sketched! Only in Vegas!!

Thank you so much, Becca, for making the time to meet up and sketch together. It meant so much to me!


Some serious issues in this sketch, but hey, half of it looks great, which is more than I was expecting, particularly as I was working in direct watercolour!




We even had a mini throwdown!






No comments:

Post a Comment