Tuesday, March 26, 2024

One Week 100 People - Day 6

It's supposed to be a five-day challenge, but I don't care so much about rules any more! So I played for an extra day. I couldn't resist the challenge within the challenge, sketching 30 people in 30 minutes (from photos, thankfully!). Great to build my stamina, which has definitely declined over the last few years. Well, I only drew 5 people for the challenge last year, so it feels great to be back and draw with abandon! Life has its ups and downs, and there's nothing much you can do about it. I've learned recently that you can embrace the downs as much as the ups, that actually it is good to embrace it all, rather than pretend it's not there or hope it will go away.

This year, I was so glad that lots of my friends in Dublin Sketchers took up the challenge of 100 people too. It's always more fun when people you know are excited about the same thing!

These 30 were done with Suhita Shirodkar's Substack gang. We had a great time!

Love it that I have so many communities all around the world!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment