Monday, November 15, 2021

Pumpkins and other bits from nature

Thanks to Halloween, I got a great collection of mini (and not so mini) pumpkins! They are providing lots of inspiration for my sketchbook pages. In simple arrangements, and as connections between other pages. I'm really enjoying this illustration journey. When I'm done, I'll be back to proper painting, but this is so much fun - just what I needed!


More pumpkins, seen from above, connecting from a page with crazy circles with paint dropped in wet in wet. When I'm finished this sketchbook, I'll do a little video to show you how I'm connecting the pages to each other. It feels like I'm writing a story, except I started in the middle with unrelated characters and now I'm finding ways to bring them together!




And then connecting these guys above to a page with horizontal stripes.





No comments:

Post a Comment