Saturday, November 27, 2021

Connecting pages

Telling the story by creating connecting pages between pages that were created independently, with no plan for connection!

Little people, planets and mushrooms


Connecting mushroom and little people

Connecting little people on mushroom and the ocean

Connecting lines and circles


and connecting the shark fin sticking up - the shark fin is actually a sleeve of a person floating over the ocean, but I'm seeing opportunities for stories everywhere now. I'm seeing the circles also as moons, connected with the tides, or floating plankton even!

Connecting blue monochrom layers to page with elements from nature



The previous page had a fish eaten by a bird or two. So I added a couple fishbones to this page too.


From mushrooms under a red moon to a brush practise page. I enjoyed playing with my Japanese calligraphy brush. This is very different from the other pages, more abstract. So I added a few little ladies and mushrooms to provide a better connection.





No comments:

Post a Comment