Tuesday, June 22, 2021

4 more thumbnails - so many things I want to explore

I'm glad I decided at the start of the month that I wasn't going to put myself under pressure. There is no way I would have been able to do quarter sheets, never mind half sheets. And this is a great excuse to go through my Google Photos, marking some favourites to explore again over the next while. 

Crashing waves: definitely one I'll be exploring further.


Some houses on my estate - as the apartment blocks grow behind these houses, we will lose the evening sun. Something I've been meaning to document. 


This one below here is from a photo I found on Instagram by Kerstin . I just loved that field of poppies and the hill in the distance.


And then there's always one that doesn't work out. But I quite like its dark energy all the same!

All done in one session on a quarter sheet of watercolour paper


No comments:

Post a Comment