Sunday, January 14, 2024

Aimless again, or am I?

This is what I did on New Year's Day, between watching a movie that put me in a sad mood (Maestro, on Netflix) and developing a migraine (full on, with the flashy lights, blue, black and yellow triangles traveling the top right corner of my vision, and a cold nose - I drank lots of water, and it dissipated, but it left me in a funk until the following morning.). 

Really wasn't inspired. But then, I thought that these orange rectangles reminded me of the doors near Sandycove seafront, where they have redesigned the area where the sub-aqua clubs are. And I do like vertical lines. But horizontal landscapes. Go figure.



Then, I looked through notes I wrote in my studio book, and decided to investigate the idea of brambles and the colour red a little further. Or orange. I do like orange and black. And I do like squiggles. Great excuses to play with a brush pen. All of a sudden, the day didn't seem so lost after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment